Welcome friends to another Friends and Food Recipe Hop! Today I want to share my newest favorite recipe. This is a huge hit at our family gatherings. I was never a fan of cole slaw, that is until I tried my Aunt Jeannie’s Oriental Cole Slaw at our last family gathering. Now I want to make this all the time. Even my husband that doesn’t eat cole slaw loved this! Here is the recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Check out the other yummy recipes in the Friends and Food Recipe Hop Below!
Oriental Cole Slaw
- 1 bag of coleslaw
- 2 packages of beef ramen noodles
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup sliced almonds you save the two beef pockets and put in a jar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 Cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup of oil
- Mix and toss the sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, and coleslaw mix.
- Crunch up the Ramen noodles and sprinkle on top.
- Dressing: I like it better if you wait and put the dressing on right before you serve it.
- Add the two beef packets from the Ramen noodles to the jar and mix with your sugar, vinegar, and oil.
- Stir it up.
- Heat up in the microwave and shake until the sugar is melted, then pour on the cole slaw.
[inlinkz_linkup id=614429 mode=1]