This is the time of year that my family and I love to start baking. We have a tradition around the holidays to bake cookies. We are always looking for some new and yummy recipes to make, here are 20 Irresistible cookie recipes to choose from. How can you decide when there are so many to choose from? I guess we might be making them all!
Traditions are some of the most memorable times your family will remember together. Make a new tradition with your family this year whether it’s making cookies, pies, a special meal, or going somewhere new together, just make it fun!
Do you have a special cookie recipe that you make together?
20 Irresistible Cookie Recipes:
1. Melissa’s Cuisine – Copy Cat Lofthouse Sugar Cookies –
2. Shaken Together Life – Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies –
3.The Healthy Foodie – Oatmeal Cookies in Orange Cranberry –
4. That’s So Michelle – Lemon Crinkle Cookies –
5. Serious Eats – Hazelnut Maple Cookies with Orange Zest –
6. A Bird and a Bean – Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies –
7. The Kitchen is My Playground – Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies –
8. Life as a Strawberry – Gingersnaps –
9. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Oatmeal Raisinets Cookies –
10. The Nerd’s Wife – Stained-Glass Sugar Cookies –
11. Melissa’s Cuisine – Caramel Apple Cider Cookies –
12. Shaken Together Life – Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies –
13. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies –
14. That’s So Michelle – Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookies –
15. Serious Eats – Raspberry Madeleines –
16. A Bird and a Bean – Coconut Oatmeal Cookies –
17. The Kitchen is My Playground – Molasses Crinkles –
18. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Peanut Butter Cup Cookies –
19. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Chocolate Chunk Mocha Cookies –
20. Bake Your Day – Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Skillet Cookies –
So did you find a favorite on this list? I think I did.