It’s summer time. The watermelons are growing and lemonade stands are going up in neighborhood yard sales everywhere. Are you ready? I am. Today I am sharing 14 Patriotic Crafts you can make with your whole family! Yep, that’s right everyone.
4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. Teaching our children about why we celebrate this day is so important. I also know that forming family memories is a must. Why don’t you get crafty and do a few of these fun patriotic crafts while discussing the history of this day, and make a few memories all at the same time?
Have a blessed 4th!
14 Patriotic Crafts for the Whole Family
- DIY: Patriotic Play-doh from Domestic Mommyhood
- DIY Patriotic Burlap Wreath from Gym Craft Laundry
- DIY Fabric Flag from Optimistic Mommy
- USA Star DIY Pencil Topper from Easy Peasy And Fun
- DIY Patriotic T-shirt from Moms And Crafters
- *DIY Whimsical Patriotic Picture Frame from Divine Lifestyle
- DIY Patriotic Star Banner from Masshole Mommy
- DIY Patriotic Star Wand for the 4th of July from Artsy Momma
- Fabulous Red, White and Blue Patriotic Sensory Bin from Life Over C’s
- Paper Plate American Flag Craft from ABC Creative Learning
- Patriotic Petal Wreath from Sophistishe
- DIY Patriotic Centerpiece from A Mitten Full Of Savings
- DIY USA Patriotic Flag Shoes from A Mother Thing
- Red White and Blue Felt Wreath from 7 On A Shoestring
This post is part of a blog hop. Check out these other great 4th of July themed posts!